Friday, November 27, 2015

Enchantment Lakes

I recently came across an article on Enchantment Lakes. I had never heard of these lakes before, but was intrigued when I found out they were from my home state of Washington, and only two and half hours from my hometown. "The area features stunning granite spires, pristine lakes strung together by creeks, never-ending larch trees and curious mountain goats." The area is available to day hikers, but only a limited number of people can receive overnight passes to experience the area. The hike is fairly strenuous though, which limits what gear you can take with you for photography purposes. Here is a picture of the scenery there:



Information found at:
http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/columns/favorite-places/enchantment-lakes-leavenworth-washington.html#.VligMHarTIU

No comments:

Post a Comment